Join the Glendair team
We are always on the lookout for new additions to our team here at Glenair. Whether you are a nurse, receptionist, hygienist or an associate, if you fit in with our unique personality and our core values we may have a place for you. We encourage you to send through your CV and a covering letter explaining why you think you are a great fit for us. But before you go any further please have a look at the information below. If you like what you see then send us an email.
First off, Why Do Patients Choose Glendair Dental?
- We understand that each and every one of our patients is unique and so we work together to achieve the best possible care for them
- Because we are true to our word
- Our patients are more to us than just a number, we get to know each other, share stories and continue relationships for many years
- A smile says a lot about a person, and we are a team that can make a difference to someone’s life
- Good communication is the key to excellent relationships and we pride ourselves on listening properly to your concerns, needs and desires
- We treat our patients like part of the family and welcome new patients with open arms
- We like to have a laugh at work and we all get on very well together
What do our team think about life at Glendair?
What Ruth Loves About Working At Glendair Dental
What Sara Loves About Working At Glendair Dental
What Demi Loves About Working At Glendair Dental
What Lorna Loves About Working At Glendair Dental
What Sarah Loves About Working At Glendair Dental
What Holly Loves About Working At Glendair Dental
Are you the right fit for Glendair?
Now you know a little more about our practice and about our team, are you ready to send us that CV and letter? Please mark your CV F.A.O Bev Harston.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us at The Surgery, Limes Avenue, Alfreton, Derbyshire, DE55 7DW