Wanted: Dental Hygienist
Glendair Dental, a fully private 7 surgery practice in Alfreton, Derbyshire, is looking for a hygienist to join its high performing team.
The practice is well established and boasts an enviable reputation in the region for excellent care and customer service. The surgeries were recently refurbished to a high standard; the practice is fully digital and boasts a CBCT scanner.
We are looking for someone who will benefit from our proven track record in training, development, support and for giving opportunities. You will be a motivated team player with a desire to learn and develop clinical excellence.
If the following appeals, we look forward to hearing from you:
- Develop your skill set and ability to work to your full scope of practice
- Training and mentoring provided by our talented principal
- The opportunity to work and learn from some of the best people we have found in the industry, in sales training, finance and relationship building!
- Join a highly motivated and skilled DCP team and experienced treatment coordinator
- Be given lots of opportunities to experience treatments you may not have had access to
- Practice dentistry in a qualitative way in a supportive, dynamic environment
If what we offer sounds appealing, you could be the ideal candidate to join us.
You must be GDC registered and able to work in the UK
Telephone: 01773 832164 Email: email@example.com
For further information regarding this position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applicants and enquiries will be treated in strictest confidence.
About Glendair Dental Practice
Glendair Dental is a prestigious dental practice based in Alfreton, offering calm and caring dental treatments for the busy people of Derbyshire and surrounding areas since it was established in the 1900s. The practice is situated in a great town centre location and is just a short drive from J28 of the M1, with a loyal patient base of over 5,000 people.
Glendair’s team of friendly and highly skilled professionals are focused on delivering an outstanding level of customer care and service, as recognised by the Gold Standard awarded by Investors in People. With the latest state-of-the-art equipment such as CBCT technology also being used, Glendair is always looking to update and advance the practice.
Quality learning and development programmes are provided at the practice, to enable you to move into private practice so bite the bullet, get in touch today to see what a career with Glendair Dental could have in store for you.
Join the Glendair team
We are always on the lookout for new additions to our team here at Glenair. Whether you are a nurse, receptionist, hygienist or an associate, if you fit in with our unique personality and our core values we may have a place for you. We encourage you to send through your CV and a covering letter explaining why you think you are a great fit for us. But before you go any further please have a look at the information below. If you like what you see then send us an email.
First off, Why Do Patients Choose Glendair Dental?
- We understand that each and every one of our patients is unique and so we work together to achieve the best possible care for them
- Because we are true to our word
- Our patients are more to us than just a number, we get to know each other, share stories and continue relationships for many years
- A smile says a lot about a person, and we are a team that can make a difference to someone’s life
- Good communication is the key to excellent relationships and we pride ourselves on listening properly to your concerns, needs and desires
- We treat our patients like part of the family and welcome new patients with open arms
- We like to have a laugh at work and we all get on very well together
What do our team think about life at Glendair?
What Ruth Loves About Working At Glendair Dental
What Sara Loves About Working At Glendair Dental
What Demi Loves About Working At Glendair Dental
What Lorna Loves About Working At Glendair Dental
What Sarah Loves About Working At Glendair Dental
What Holly Loves About Working At Glendair Dental
Are you the right fit for Glendair?
Now you know a little more about our practice and about our team, are you ready to send us that CV and letter? Please mark your CV F.A.O Bev Harston.
Email us at email@example.com
Or write to us at The Surgery, Limes Avenue, Alfreton, Derbyshire, DE55 7DW