Braces for children in Derbyshire
So many of our adult patients, who have spent years hiding their smiles, wish they’d have had braces when they were younger.
A young person who can smile without embarrassment is likely to be more confident than one who feels self-conscious about their teeth.
If you would like your child to grow up confident with their smile, talk to us about orthodontic treatment or bring your child in for a free orthodontic consultation.
Changes in government funding mean only certain people are eligible for braces on the NHS and they have to fulfil strict criteria.
The NHS will only provide orthodontic treatment for children under 18 for health, not cosmetic reasons. However, we can offer you an alternative.
Sensibly priced orthodontics for children
Should your child not be eligible for treatment on the NHS, we have a wide range of sensibly priced orthodontic appliances available.
- Finance options to help spread the cost
- Prices start from £54.86 a month for both arches
- Private patients can be self-referred or referred by their dentist
- No waiting lists for private orthodontic care, so treatment can start straightaway
- Experienced dentist with advanced orthodontic training