Why choose Glendair Dental Practice
Our ethos has always been to treat our patients as we would like to be treated ourselves.
So you can imagine how delighted we are when we hear our patients describe our team and practice as lovely, gentle, thorough, genuine, interested, fabulous, brilliant, helpful and caring.
- We understand that each and every one of our patients is unique and so we work together to achieve the best possible care for them
- Because we are true to our word
- Our patients are more to us than just a number, we get to know each other, share stories and continue relationships for many years
- A smile says a lot about a person, and we are a team that can make a difference to someone’s life
- Good communication is the key to excellent relationships and we pride ourselves on listening properly to your concerns, needs and desires
- We treat our patients like part of the family and welcome new patients with open arms
- We like to have a laugh at work and we all get on very well together – just take a look at our videos below.
We hear only too often that people are afraid of the dentist and this is something we work very hard to avoid.
We hope this website gives you a real flavour of what it’s like to be a patient at Glendair and we look forward to welcoming you to our practice.
updating our medical emergency knowledge and skills
Congratulations to our wonderful team members Cate and Lorna for attending and completing the Adult and Paediatric Immediate Life Support training session on the 28th June!
We are always updating our medical emergency knowledge and skills here at Glendair so we can keep our patients as safe as we can during our calming sedation treatments.